Thursday, August 23, 2012

suspended..

i adore the feeling of being weightless. In fact a favourite past time of mine after a long day at work, is to get my husband to lift me up (facing each other-him gripping his own hands around my butt-then lift), I close my eyes, relax all of my muscles and just hang there. It's the perfect way to unwind (pity it only lasts for a minute or so before i slip through his grip)
So you could imagine my reaction when I saw this incredible macrame hanging chair. I have never experienced love at first sight like this before..
I am currently open to suggestions on how to make a quick $750. Best suggestion gets to come over and enjoy it with me.
x C

it was intentional not to post where i found this, i'm sure you understand why.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...