Friday, February 18, 2011

some of my handywork- our europe happysnaps...

some of my photography from our europe trip last year, I hope you enjoy these as much as we do...
One of my fav shots, this was taken in Croatia, you put a padlock on here
 and it binds your love to your partner forever...
loving the novelty of buying homemade wine in venice and getting it
poured into an empty water bottle...
my birthday in florence, staying at an amazing camping ground, this is
the view i woke up to from inside the tent...bella
after  a nice long walk in Riomaggiore Italy we found this beautiful view...
inside an amazing cathedral...
our touristy gondala ride in venice that we couldn't resist...our
'driver' was called Alessandro..and he didn't like singing, much to
 my disappointment. but he made up for it by allowing me to wear his hat...
drinking the real deal peroni while in rome...
the beautiful view from on the water in venice..this town holds a special
 place in my heart...
sometimes we just forget to look up, some amazing
buildings in spain whilst visiting my brother...
streets in Barcelona...
the one and only Paris, a very special place...

xxx

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful!!! any advice on a good pic-takin companion to take to my next explorations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about you just take me? I'll supply the camera and entertainment? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. great idea! :) am already in europe, so let me know when you come over here. or next time i'm back in melbs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. locked in!! have fun o/seas babe. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...