Saturday, March 19, 2011

the events of my daylesford sunday...

one beautiful sunny day and a trip to daylesford with my man resulted in the below...

1 x pinky/orange, frilly vintage shorts! yes...amazing
1 x burnt orange stretch velveteen vintage skirt (say that 3 times fast)
1 x dark purple, very unique hand knitted beanie
2 x vintage crystal pink shot glasses (these were most definitely a necessity)
6 x crystals in which i intend to make some cool necklaces
3 x compliments on my outfit, all from unexpected parties
1 x tandoori chicken pizza for lunch which resulted in bad garlic breath for the remainder of the afternoon
unlimited x looks from lesbians due to my haircut i'm assuming 
Fine print=nothing bad implied

so needless to say i'm feeling pretty hot today, haha...if only canon would get their arses into gear to send me my replacement battery charger for my camera I would have done my first outfit post to show you why i caused such a scene amongst the rainbow lovers..
stay tuned for the above vintage items in my outfit posts over the coming months

next time your down that way yourself, be sure to check out one of the 6 mill market locations. for those of you who don't know what the mill markets are, click above for further info.
even the toilets are cool at the mm...
just a glance of some of the stalls...
Handy Hint: allow a full day and take a loaded wallet. i mean LOADED
xx

105 Central Springs Road


Daylesford, Victoria 3460
Australia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...