Thursday, April 28, 2011

a day of weddings...local and royal

this morning i thought it fitting that i post about the royal wedding...so i went to my trusty friend google (who never lets me down) and i found this... 


there are no words that sprung to mind when i first laid eyes on this cake. my brain was pure mush but for some reason i was smiling, profusely. it has also inspired me to cut up my wedding cupcakes/macaroons with a sword, apparently it's a done thing these days.
happy royal wedding day and
happy sophie and jason wedding day.
Jason, you now have no excuse to forget your wedding anniversay- google will never let you down either, and
Sophie, you can now call yourself a wog and your no longer a 'no name' lasagne, you are the 'real deal' lasagne ;-)
much much love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...