Sunday, May 1, 2011

ebay web cam video bidding??

this is not a good day...

1- I took the day off to look at a wedding dress (shop not open)
2- I got laughed at by a guy trying to change over my electricity package at my front door (and he was laugh worthy just looking at him)
3- I got outbid on an amazingly cheap sass and bide dress at the last minute on ebay (definitely not good for my anger problem)

I think they should make ebay bidding avail with webcams..i want to see who i'm up against, and when the victory is yours you should be able to laugh and snicker straight at them and run around on you bed screaming 'i won'.
 i also believe that this would make ebay more money. i would definitely have increased my maximum bid in fear of that moment happening. instead of sitting here in an amazing bright red sass and bide dress, i am sitting here in my harem pants (my 'cool' trackies) and ugg boots blogging about crap like this...

the only thing that can make this better? I'll bid on another one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...