Saturday, May 7, 2011

i know mum is always with me now...

happy mothers day to all of the lovely mothers out there

there has been so much doubt in my mind since my mum passed away 2 years ago as to whether or not she is 'always with me' as people say. i do feel as though it's a nice thought to have, however it's not enough for me. so i went and got my fav photo of my mum tattooed on me so i 'know' that she is always with me now. in fact in the photo you can see she is listening to my heart, and she has sparkles on her shoes like on the wizard of oz. (click your heels 3 times and you can go home) there is something so comforting about this to me.
 from days like my wedding day, i can just look down and see her, when i have my children, she will be there with me the entire time, down to the irrelevant times you just want your mum there to make everything seem better.
happy mothers day mum, i miss you so much every day and would give anything just for one more hug
i love you
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...