Saturday, October 15, 2011

what every woman should know..

some serious internet hunting for my perfect wedding shoes, i found exactly what i was looking for-they were a sold out style everywhere. the hunt continued and i just happened to find 1 pair on ebay in my size (meant to be:hell yeah)
two problems:
1- three weeks after i received them, ZU shoes had done an exact rip off (many curses gone their way trust me)
2- they were a 5 inch heel which would make me the same height as my lovely finance for the big day. hmm not how it goes in my head
what to do you ask? well as much as i would love to take credit for this idea, it was definitely my mans. he simply turned to me while i was whinging and said 'why don't you get them cut down?'. my response was simple...laughter. 'like he would know if that was possible, and i've never thought or heard of that' -these words were running through my head while i blushed and huffed around the house wondering if he was right or not.
so after he went to work i drove them straight down to the local cobbler and found out that for $50 i could get them cut down to a 3 inch heel. PERFECTO
i know what your thinking, but i did fess up and admit he was right, it was definitely worth it for my perfect shoes. i've since lost my hatred towards zu shoes, so long as no-one wears the same shoes to the wedding i'll remain in a nice calm place about it all :-)

i feel it is my duty as a woman to share this knowledge, please do the same to your fellow lady friends. 
these bad boys aren't my wedding shoes (I don't kiss and tell), you'll have to stay tuned for wedding pics in may. but these wedges are divine and are certainly on my 'after wedding is over wish list', click here to purchase!
peace and love
C

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are always so great! I love them! Great advice & love the humour in the story ...
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lovely, nice to hear. just hard trying to get more people to read it. getting people to suggest my facebook page to their friends is hard work... yikes x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...