Tuesday, December 13, 2011

talent time..

Make sure you check out the amazing art by the one and only..

Brooke Reidt
Brooke is an artist who lives and workes in Los Angeles, California. Brooke rarely sleeps and spends most of her time painting, writing, traveling and creating illustrative journals.

"Asphyxiation has taught me the art of effusion. I am a metopolitan mermaid with a moxie to live through constant migration. My paintings are memories, marks and maps to document my salvation from arteriosclerosis caused by oxidization. My destination is to create a contagion of demiurge through apostrophe and swell above the catastrophe caused by modern day miasma. That is my bio." - Brooke Reidt
x C

images and txt from element eden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...