Saturday, July 21, 2012

it's been a while..

I have been trying to save some money and by not blogging as often I have taken away a great amount of on-line temptation. I've been attempting to make myself not shop on-line unless absolutely necessary and to get out there and support our local businesses.  I figure its a win win situation. I'm getting out and about and being more active (as opposed to sitting on my bee-hind shopping as i eat my snickers pods), I get to try on my goods before purchasing to ensure they are juuuust right, and I'm helping the businesses around me!
Of course there are some exceptions to the rules, these amazing skull jeffery campbells i can't get locally, so...justified
 HELL YEAH
looks like i'll be on a baked beans diet for the rest of the week
x C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...