Monday, April 8, 2013

OFF THE RADAR..

firstly peeps i must apologize...for allowing myself to be lazy and not sharing all of the things that inspire me. it has actually taken some of you to contact me and remind me that people really do read my blog and that it's not only an outlet for my thoughts and passions, it's something that other people get enjoyment out of. well so they tell me.. 
so in a nutshell i'm going to get you all up to full speed as to what's been going on in my world...

I'M PREGNANT....and well that about sums it up. I have resorted to sitting on the couch obsessing over my millions of favourite tv shows while reading baby mags in the ad breaks-something i never pictured myself doing!
I must say i do feel a little out of the loop, rather than shopping for myself ( a very bad habit while trolling the internet to find cool things to blog about) I've been buying both funny and cute baby items. though it has been rather nice having a project to work on: the nursery. so stay tuned for pics of that when i'm done, i promise it will be worth the wait..

i'm going to leave you with something that put a big cheesy smile on my face when i was shown on the weekend at my best friends baby shower. i promise that i won't be only posting baby things now, there will be plenty more 'coco loves' goodies coming your way.

thanks again for your words of encouragement and you'll be seeing more of me over the coming weeks!
xx

INTRODUCING- THE PEE PEE TEEPEE

for all of those times when your baby boy pees on you, simply remove his dirty nappie, place the Pee pee tee pee over his ...well 'pee pee', and crisis over

from the looks of image number 2 it also provides hours of entertainment for the mum and dad, a winner all round


get yours here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...